Whether you have just started your periods or are just ending them,
this book is for you! Here are some of the unique features of
- It provides a science-based, comprehensive approach
to managing PMS and premenstrual symptoms.
- It is written for all menstruating women--from
the first to the last period.
- Women will discover how to pinpoint the symptoms
that are most distressing for them.
- Women will learn how to ease their symptoms
by taking a multidimensional approach, incorporating
- dietary changes,
- vitamin and nutritional supplements,
- a breathing and exercise regimen,
- strategies focused on reducing stress from
the "inside" and the "outside",
- techniques for mind-body relaxation and time
and relationship management,
- and other tactics to find the treatment that
suits them best.
We walk readers through a step-by-step process of
modifying their lives and
discovering what works for them. They'll be able to personalize
by the end of the book.
The potential payoff is enormous--freedom from the
tyranny of hormonal
fluctuations and a way to feel good all month long.